* EFS suspensions is a quality driven product range which is designed and tested in Australia by Carroll's Springs. The complete suspension kits offer superior On-Road Handling Characteristics and greater Off-Road Ability.
* EFS has designed and developed a high quality suspension system to combat the harsh African terrain and road conditions. The dedicated research and development team has excelled in the fine tuning of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and components, and is constantly reviewing the performance of the systems in order to stay in touch with changing operational conditions and technological improvements.
* The EFS Engineers have spent countless hours at the EFS Shock Dynamometer Facility, where they have fine tuned the internal shock absorber valving modules to best suit different makes and models of vehicles. The end result is that the customer can enjoy “On Road Performance and Off Road Excellence”
* The approach of EFS Africa team is that of personal contact with all customers, superior product support and active participation in the local off-road lifestyle. The team participates in a wide variety of industry related activities – we “live” the product.
* The EFS product range is backed by a 3 year/100 000 km warranty
* EFS IS DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED IN AUSTRLIA TO SUIT THE WORLS HARSHEST CLIMATES AND TERRAINS
* EFS IS AN AUSTRALIAN FAMILY OWNED COMPANY THAT HAVE BEEN DEVELOPING SUSPENSION PRODUCTS IN AUSTRALIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.
* EFS IS NOT JUST A SPRING OR A SHOCK, BUT A COMPLETE INTEGRATED (FREQUENCY TUNED) SUSPENSION PACKAGE OFSPRINGS, SHOCKS AND COMPONENTS THAT WORK TOGETHER TO GIVE YOU UNMATCHED ON-ROAD HANDLING & PERFORMANCE, IMPROVED BRAKING & CORNERING AND GREATER OFF-ROAD ABILITY WITH INCREASED ARTICULATION AND RIDE HEIGHT CLEARANCE.
* THE EFS SUSPENSION SYSTEMS CAN CATER FOR MOST 4WD VEHICLE, WITH KITS TO SUIT VEHICLES FROM STANDARD HEIGHT TO 125mm. EFS IS DESIGNED TO INCREASE VEHICLE ARTICULATION AND GREATER APPROACH AND DEPARTURE ANGLES.
- INCREASED ARTICULATION
- APPROACH ANGLE
- DEPARTURE ANGLE
- INCREASED HEIGHT
- AUSTRALIAN DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED
- INCREASED LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY
- IMPROVED HANDLING
- TUNED VALVING
- INTEGRATED SUSPENSION
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC DESIGN